If you're having difficulty logging in to your ACTE Online account, follow these steps to retrieve your user ID and password:
- Visit the password/ID retrieval link.
- Ensure that the EMAIL radio box is checked.
- Enter the email address associated with your ACTEOnline.org account.
- Leave the Secret Question sections blank/unanswered.
- Click the "Retrieve Password" button on the lower right corner of the screen.
Your ACTEOnline.org login credentials will be immediately sent to the email address you entered.
If you get an error that your email address isn't found, please retry the process with another email address.
If you can't remember the email address associated with your account, you may contact ACTE Online directly at 1-800-826-9972.